Re: Postgres-XC build error on Fedora 12

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: Postgres-XC build error on Fedora 12
Дата
Список pgsql-cluster-hackers
On Thu, 2010-05-13 at 07:19 +0530, Pavan Deolasee wrote:

> Few weeks back I actually tried to build RPMs from the spec file you
> shared earlier, but did not succeed. Is it possible for you to share
> the exact steps and any other add-ons (e.g I saw some patches being
> applied in the spec file) that are necessary to build the rpm ?

I applied many fixes to spec file since then. Here is a quick guide
about building RPMs using the repo:

http://people.planetpostgresql.org/devrim/index.php?/archives/44-How-To-Build-Your-Own-PostgreSQL-and-related-software-RPMs-on-CentOSRHELFedora.html

As noted there, please install fedora-packager rpm first.

then, cd to 8.4/postgres-xc/F-12, and run

make rpm

http://svn.pgrpms.org/browser/rpm/redhat/8.4/postgres-xc/F-12/

(or, http://svn.pgrpms.org/repo/rpm/redhat/8.4/postgres-xc/F-12 )

includes spec and patches that I have.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
PostgreSQL RPM Repository: http://yum.pgrpms.org

Вложения

В списке pgsql-cluster-hackers по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Postgres-XC build error on Fedora 12
Сообщение: Re: Postgres-XC build error on Fedora 12