Re: Postgres-XC build error on Fedora 12

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: Postgres-XC build error on Fedora 12
Дата
Список pgsql-cluster-hackers
On Tue, 2010-04-27 at 16:15 +0530, Pavan Deolasee wrote:

> BTW, can you please try a simple configure-make and see if that fails
> for you ? You need to pass the PGXC flag to configure.

I'm back. :)

I could not reproduce the issue I reported during manual configure &
build process, as you suggested. So it is something with RPM build
process actually. It is the same as PostgreSQL itself, so we will need
to figure out the differences between them.

Would config.log be enough for you to check?

Regards,

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
PostgreSQL RPM Repository: http://yum.pgrpms.org