Re: List traffic

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: List traffic
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 2010-05-11 at 10:23 -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Sure.  You did a huge job of getting HS done and I will try to help
> where I can, and I know you have a business to run
> (http://www.2ndquadrant.com/).

2ndQuadrant is in the end the main and final reason Hot Standby exists
and has now funded more than two-thirds of project costs, though the
support of many others is very much appreciated. Luckily the business is
successful and there are marketing and administration people to handle
commercial matters now, while the team is working on open source
projects and advocacy. As a privately held company it's easier to
control our own destiny. Offering 24/7 support helps fund more time on
open source development projects from all members of the now much
expanded tech team.