Re: BUG #5443: Undetected deadlock situation

От Claudio Freire
Тема Re: BUG #5443: Undetected deadlock situation
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, 2010-04-30 at 11:14 -0500, Kevin Grittner wrote:
Claudio Freire <claudio@livra.com> wrote:
> I know it doesn't look like a deadlock from where you're standing,
> but it does so from where I am.
It's possible that you're filtering out the information which would
be most useful to diagnosing the problem.  Next time it happens,
please send the entire output from pg_locks and pg_stat_activity
(preferably as attachments to avoid wrapping issues), along with the
information listed under "Things you need to mention" on this page:

pg_stat_activity not, but pg_locks I did save:

Вложения

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: plpython memory leak uppon empty resultsets in all versions
От: Claudio Freire
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5443: Undetected deadlock situation