Re: Any reason not to show "null input" (strict) column in \df+ output?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Any reason not to show "null input" (strict) column in \df+ output?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> The STRICT-ness of a function seems like it should be viewable when using
> \df+; is its absence just an oversight?

I've been annoyed by that in the past.  I have some vague memory of
proposing adding it and being shot down, on don't-remember-what grounds.
But I couldn't find any such discussion in a quick trawl of the archives,
so maybe I'm misremembering.  The only reasonable counter-argument I can
think of now is that it'd make the display Even Wider ... but \df+ long
since blew past any reasonable screen width.