Re: recovery.conf.sample

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: recovery.conf.sample
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 2010-03-03 at 21:51 +0900, Fujii Masao wrote:

> The attached patch removes the unnecessary section about HS from
> recovery.conf.sample. Also it changes the grouping of parameters
> in recovery.conf.sample as mentioned above.

I think that comment block is useful for people to remind them that some
relevant parameters need to be set in postgresql.conf. They might
otherwise try to put them in recovery.conf and be surprised by the
result.

Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Check compulsory parameters in recovery.conf in standby_mode, per
Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Check compulsory parameters in recovery.conf in standby_mode, per