Re: Inputting relative datetimes

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: Inputting relative datetimes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Aug 25, 2011, at 5:08 AM, Dean Rasheed wrote:
>> Funny you should mention intervals...
>>
>> timestamptz 'today' - interval '5 days'
>> timestamptz 'now' + interval '2 hours'
>>

> Yes, but what I am trying to achieve is a way of entering such
> relative timestamps using a single input value, so that absolute and
> relative timestamps can both be bound to a SQL query using just one
> variable.

Even if the community doesn't want to add this to core, I think it would be a great add-on to put on PGXN. If you don't
feelup to writing it themselves, perhaps you would pay one of the consulting companies to do it for them?
--
Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect                   jim@nasby.net

Сообщение: Re: pg_restore --no-post-data and --post-data-only
Сообщение: Re: pg_restore --no-post-data and --post-data-only