Re: Problem with the Polish language

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Problem with the Polish language
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
=?UTF-8?Q?Przemys=c5=82aw_Biernat?= <przemyslaw.biernat@gmail.com> writes:
> W dniu 2021-06-08 o 22:47, Tom Lane pisze:
>> I think the reason is that nobody has been working on the Polish
>> translation, so it fell below the minimum coverage standards that
>> our translation team has.  If you'd like to help improve that
>> situation, the translation team would be glad to have you.  See
>> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/NLS

> This is strange, because in version 12 and in 14beta Polish language
> files are present. They are missing only in 13.

Checking our git history shows that the pl.po files in the master
branch haven't been touched since 2017.  I suppose that we don't
remove stale translations from the development sources because a
poor translation is still better than none for testing purposes.
But our standards for released versions are higher, and the
Polish translation isn't up to that right now :-(.  Note the
policy stated on the page I linked to: