Re: Getting to beta1

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: Getting to beta1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 2010-03-13 at 16:58 +0000, Simon Riggs wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-03-12 at 22:28 -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> > Where are we in getting to beta1?  I know people are looking to me for
> > 9.0 release notes and I will have them done in about a week, but what
> > about open issues?  I don't see many on the main 9.0 open items page:
> >
> >     http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_9.0_Open_Items#Bugs
> >
> > The list has been reduced greatly in the past week.  What about HS/SR
> > open items?
>
> I have these things on my list
>
> * Minor page xid bug fix
COMMITTED

> * btree delete standby-side derivation of xid
MOST HACKING DONE, TESTING NOW

> * review of StartupXLog issue, on open items list, has an effect on HS
DONE - no action

> I expect to be finished with those by Wed, perhaps Thurs.

* Start from Shutdown checkpoint

Adding the last one will take me through to next week now, but given the
list of outstanding SR issues, I figure I have that time.

От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Introduce WAL records to log reuse of btree pages, allowing