Announcing new PostgreSQL RPM Repository

От: Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема: Announcing new PostgreSQL RPM Repository
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-announce

Over the last month, I worked on new PostgreSQL RPM repository based on
the existing build machines, and existing package signs.

As of today, it is officially live with the new PostgreSQL releases
(another announcement is on the way)

The new URL is: http://yum.pgrpms.org

Repository packages are here:

http://yum.pgrpms.org/reporpms/repoview/letter_p.group.html

Thanks a lot to Darcy Buskermolen for his great support over the 2,5
years on this project..

All people who want to contribute to spec files are welcome, I'd like to
see this as a community project for the community.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
PostgreSQL RPM Repository: http://yum.pgrpms.org

Вложения

В списке pgsql-announce по дате сообщения: