Re: [HACKERS] Improve perfomance for index search ANY(ARRAY[]) condition with single item

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Improve perfomance for index search ANY(ARRAY[]) condition with single item
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wrote:
> Dima Pavlov <imyfess@gmail.com> writes:
>> That's my first patch so I will be grateful for constructive criticism.

> I think it would be better to do this in the planner, see specifically
> eval_const_expressions.

BTW, currently eval_const_expressions doesn't know anything about
ScalarArrayOpExpr, but there's a patch pending to improve that:

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/14/1136/

You should probably build your revised patch as a follow-on to that
one, else we're going to have merge conflicts.