Re: Using nicknames on planet?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Using nicknames on planet?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, 2010-02-24 at 17:34 +0000, Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:

> -1 for allowing nicknames. This isn't IRC, and "Hubert Lubaczewski"
> has the same first Google hit as "depesz" (and is a very unique name)
>
> > I don't understand key signing parties either.
>
> Bruce, we really need to have lunch soon. :)

+1 on nicknames.

.Org is not a corporation, its a community. In this community I am known
as three things:

JD, Linuxpoet, Jackass

Usually I only hear the first two but still. Let's lighten up people. If
Hubert wants to be Depesz let him.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor
Respect is earned, not gained through arbitrary and repetitive use or Mr. or Sir.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Using nicknames on planet?
Сообщение: Re: Using nicknames on planet?