PostgreSQL Conference East Talks Announced!

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема PostgreSQL Conference East Talks Announced!
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
02/23/2010

The PostgreSQL Conference, U.S. team is pleased to announce the current
list of talks for PostgreSQL Conference East. Being held in Philadelphia
from March 25th through March 28th, PostgreSQL Conference East is the
PostgreSQL Conference for Developers, Users and Decision Makers who want
to learn and network with all that is PostgreSQL.

The list of talks can be found here:

http://www.postgresqlconference.org/2010/east/talks

This year marks a 20% increase in available content with topics covering
a wide range of information. We have Case Studies, Tutorials, Training
Sessions and a large array of talks. There is something for everyone at
this conference.

There has been an enormous amount of positive public support in our
modification of the conference to incorporate the entire PostgreSQL
ecosystem. This support combined with the active support of our sponsors
has set the stage for PostgreSQL Conference East to be the largest
PostgreSQL Conference ever orchestrated.

Platinum and Gold Sponsors:

Command Prompt, Inc.: http://www.commandprompt.com/
EnterpriseDB : http://www.enterprisedb.com/
OmniTI : http://www.omniti.com/
OTG : http://www.otg-nc.com/

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor
Respect is earned, not gained through arbitrary and repetitive use or Mr. or Sir.

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: