Re: Source RPMs for PostgreSQL 7.4.27 on RHEL4

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Source RPMs for PostgreSQL 7.4.27 on RHEL4
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 2010-02-16 at 17:13 -0600, Justin Pasher wrote:
> It seems like I run into this problem with every new version release.
>
> I'm having trouble finding the latest Postgres 7.4.27 source RPMs. I was
> able to find the latest 8.1.19 source RPMS here
> (http://yum.pgsqlrpms.org/srpms/8.1/redhat/rhel-4-i386/), which I also
> need, but the 7.4 source RPMs don't exist in a similar directory
> structure (http://yum.pgsqlrpms.org/srpms/7.4/redhat/rhel-4-i386/).
>
> Any idea where I can grab the 7.4.27 source RPMs? Thanks.

We are in the process of provisioning a new RPMS machine and it is
taking us a little time. That said, I am not sure that we have any
desire to continue to build for 7.4. I will have to discuss it with the
team.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor
Respect is earned, not gained through arbitrary and repetitive use or Mr. or Sir.