Re: Spinlocks, yet again: analysis and proposed patches

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Spinlocks, yet again: analysis and proposed patches
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Qingqing Zhou" <zhouqq@cs.toronto.edu> writes:
> Some changes are based on tests and heuristics, so can we make them into the
> configure script so the choice could be made automatically?

It's a bit premature to propose that, when we don't yet know if the
suggested changes are a win or loss under any conditions, let alone
how to automatically tell the difference.  Right now we are in the
find-out-the-facts mode ...

Сообщение: Re: Spinlocks, yet again: analysis and proposed patches
Сообщение: Re: Spinlocks, yet again: analysis and proposed patches