Re: GRANT on group does not give access to group members

От wild_oscar
Тема Re: GRANT on group does not give access to group members
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Well, after further searching and reviewing the code I believe the problem
was the NOINHERIT in the login role creation.

So the remaining question is:

On another question, if I want to grant privileges to all tables I have to
do them ONE BY ONE. Granting the privileges on the database or the schema
won't recursively grant them on the tables, am I correct?

Is the only solution the usage of scripts such as this one:
http://pgedit.com/public/sql/acl_admin/index.html
http://pgedit.com/public/sql/acl_admin/index.html
?