Re: [HACKERS] psql and Control-C

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] psql and Control-C
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> The longjmp seems to work but I need to test it more. I'm concerned how it
> will work across platforms, esp. Windows (being a POSIX thing). Should
> there be a configure test or can I assume it on every non-WIN32 system?

longjmp predates POSIX by an eon or two.  I doubt you need to worry about
it on Unix platforms.  (Since we utterly rely on it in the backend,
Postgres wouldn't ever work on a platform without it anyway.)

Less sure about the situation on Windows or Mac, but configure isn't
going to help for those anyway.