PG_STAT_DATABASE

От Mladen Gogala
Тема PG_STAT_DATABASE
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
I am looking into the PostgreSQL dictionary. The view pg_stat_activity is the PgSQL version of v$session. There are interesting views named pg_stat_database and pg_stat_user_tables. What is the starting point for those stat views? Is that since the database and table, in case of the latter view, was created? Is it since the last restart of the instance? I was unable to find that in the documentation.
Here is the description of the view in question:

View "pg_catalog.pg_stat_database"
    Column     |  Type   | Modifiers
---------------+---------+-----------
datid         | oid     |
datname       | name    |
numbackends   | integer |
xact_commit   | bigint  |
xact_rollback | bigint  |
blks_read     | bigint  |
blks_hit      | bigint  |
tup_returned  | bigint  |
tup_fetched   | bigint  |
tup_inserted  | bigint  |
tup_updated   | bigint  |
tup_deleted   | bigint  |

VMSMladen Gogala
Sr. Oracle DBA
1500 Broadway
New York, NY 10036
(212) 329-5251
www.vmsinfo.com

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: SSL Connection help, pls...
Сообщение: Re: SSL Connection help, pls...