Re: Re: C language function dump problem

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: C language function dump problem
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Looking at the code, it *seems* that I should be able to (in pseudo-code):

> if ( finfo[i].probin != "-")
>     defn = defn || "AS " || finfo[i].probin;

> if ( finfo[i].prosrc != "-")
>     defn = defn || "AS " || finfo[i].prosrc;

Not quite; I think the correct syntax for C functions is
AS 'probin', 'prosrc'

Also I'm not real sure that the unused field will be "-" for all the
other languages --- but if that's true you could make it work.  Not
hardwiring the language OIDs would definitely be a Good Thing.