Re: Small locking bugs in hs

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: Small locking bugs in hs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 2010-01-20 at 14:13 +0100, Andres Freund wrote:
> I do understand it correctly that in CancelVirtualTransaction
> LW_SHARED is
> taken only so that another transaction can finish during that time?

We're canceling one specific vxid, so no need to block other snapshots
from being taken.

Read only queries don't take ProcArrayLock when they complete and the
Startup process is the only process to record xact completion during
recovery.

Сообщение: Re: MySQL-ism help patch for psql
Сообщение: Re: MySQL-ism help patch for psql