Re: Regexp_replace question / help needed

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Regexp_replace question / help needed
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Christopher Molnar <cmolnar@ourworldservices.com> writes:
> I have a string (like 40,000 with different length and number of
> components) of them in a field named "externalurl". I need to replace the
> final "/" of the string with "&file=" while preserving the filename and
> extension following the "/".
> The closest I can get is:
> regexp_replace('http://test.com/test/testfile.php','/[^/]*$','&file=')

There's more than one way to do it.  You could use capturing parens:

regexp_replace('http://test.com/test/testfile.php','/([^/]*)$','&file=\1')

or you could use a lookahead constraint:

regexp_replace('http://test.com/test/testfile.php','/(?=[^/]*$)','&file=')

От: Christopher Molnar
Сообщение: Regexp_replace question / help needed