Re: 8.5alpha3 hot standby crash report (DatabasePath related?)

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: 8.5alpha3 hot standby crash report (DatabasePath related?)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 2010-01-08 at 01:26 +0000, Simon Riggs wrote:
> I'll test and commit tomorrow, since it's a fairly standalone problem

Fix attached, thanks for testing.

Works for me and I don't expect it to fail on Solaris, since the root
cause of the failure has been addressed and a correctly designed test
executed.

I will wait a day for your confirmation and/or other's comments.

Вложения