Re: Streaming replication and postmaster signaling

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: Streaming replication and postmaster signaling
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 2010-01-07 at 11:55 -0500, Robert Haas wrote:

> Personally, I would rather have a release without SR in June or July
> than a release with SR in August or September.

If SR will be ready until then, I'd like to see a release in September
which has SR in it. We already postponed SR a lot. Many of advocacy
people including me already mentioned about SR, and many people are
lookig after it. BTW, July probably won't be a good time for a new
release, because of people's holidays.

...and maybe then we can start 8.5 -> 9.0 thread.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ, RHCE
Command Prompt - http://www.CommandPrompt.com

Сообщение: Re: Hot Standy introduced problem with query cancel behavior
Сообщение: Re: Hot Standy introduced problem with query cancel behavior