Re: Advertising on the community blog

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Advertising on the community blog
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, 2009-12-18 at 14:58 -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> > Selena Deckelmann escribi?:
> >
> > > The issue Magnus specifically asked about is whether or not we want to
> > > have job postings on planet.postgresql.org.
> > >
> > > My vote is no, and I suggest that job postings be directed to pgsql-jobs.
> >
> > Yeah, and interestingly nobody but you answered the question.
>
> I vote the blog posting was inappropriate too.

Does that mean that the barrel of announcements that came out from PGX
were also inappropriate? I don't recall those being an issue.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor
Respect is earned, not gained through arbitrary and repetitive use or Mr. or Sir.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Advertising on the community blog
Сообщение: Re: Advertising on the community blog