Re: Advertising on the community blog

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Advertising on the community blog
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, 2009-12-18 at 10:47 -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
> All,
>
> I don't actually have a problem with *that particular post* except that
> Theo should have used lead/link so that only the first paragraph
> appeared on Planet.

Agreed, but that is something planet could enforce on its own as well.

> However, I'm very concerned that setting a precedent of allowing want
> ads on Planet could cause a deluge of far less desirable posts.  So I
> think we should make it a policy not to allow it in the future.

I don't see that as a problem because you can't just "be a part of
planet". It isn't a crawling aggregator.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor
Respect is earned, not gained through arbitrary and repetitive use or Mr. or Sir.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Advertising on the community blog
Сообщение: Re: Advertising on the community blog