Re: pgsql: Add an EXPLAIN (BUFFERS) option to show buffer-usage statistics.

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: pgsql: Add an EXPLAIN (BUFFERS) option to show buffer-usage statistics.
Дата
Re: pgsql: Add an EXPLAIN (BUFFERS) option to show buffer-usage statistics.  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-committers
On Tue, 2009-12-15 at 04:57 +0000, Robert Haas wrote:
> This patch also removes buffer-usage statistics from the track_counts
> output, since this (or the global server statistics) is deemed to be a
> better interface to this information.

I hope anything being removed is documented, though I don't see that.

Do you mean pg_statio_* tables no longer track heap_blocks* ? That is my
understanding of what track_counts gives us. I think you mean
log_*_stats, which is something else entirely.