Re: pgadmin4: not possible to create server

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: pgadmin4: not possible to create server
Дата
Re: pgadmin4: not possible to create server  (robert <robert@redcor.ch>)
Список pgsql-general
On 02/06/2018 02:08 PM, robert wrote:

> On 06.02.2018 18:28, Adrian Klaver wrote:
>> On 02/06/2018 09:24 AM, robert rottermann wrote:
>>> Hi there,
>>>
>>> I have installed pgadmin4 locally using its docker image.
>>>
>>> this i did running the following command:
>>>
>>> docker run -p 80:80 -e "PGADMIN_DEFAULT_EMAIL=admin" -e
>>> "PGADMIN_DEFAULT_PASSWORD=admin" -d dpage/pgadmin4
>>>
>>> I then could access it and log into it.
>>>
>>> However all my attempts end in:
>>>
>>> Unable to connect to server:
>>>
>>> could not connect to server: Connection refused
>>> Is the server running on host "localhost" (::1) and accepting
>>> TCP/IP connections on port 5432?
>>> could not connect to server: Connection refused
>>> Is the server running on host "localhost" (127.0.0.1) and accepting
>>> TCP/IP connections on port 5432?
>>
>> So where is the Postgres server located?
> on my local desktop

So you pgAdmin4 running in a container on your local machine and
Postgres running in the native OS(the OS is?) on your local machine. Is
the Docker container set up to 'see' the local machine?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: pgadmin4: not possible to create server
Сообщение: Re: pgadmin4: not possible to create server