Re: pgAdmin Icon

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: pgAdmin Icon
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Fri, 2009-11-20 at 09:55 +0900, Josh Berkus wrote:
> On 11/20/09 6:44 AM, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> > On fre, 2009-11-20 at 07:02 +1100, Rob Napier wrote:
> >> I suspect that the logos have not changed because the skills have not
> >> been
> >> available to create something better. Is this the case or is it simply
> >> that
> >> people really do like it the way it is?
> >
> > I really do like it the way it is.
>
> Surely we have something more useful to discuss than the logo?

Not to feed the fire but....

Logos are important. If the logo is unprofessional (I am not actually
casting an opinion, I don't use PgAdmin) then people are going to think
it is an unprofessional app.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor
If the world pushes look it in the eye and GRR. Then push back harder. - Salamander