Re: operator exclusion constraints

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: operator exclusion constraints
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 2009-09-27 at 21:38 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> In that case, I think we should target this for the next CommitFest.
> Especially given the number and complexity of the patches remaining
> for this CommitFest, I feel very uncomfortable with the idea of
> waiting another week for a new patch version, and then possibly still
> needing further changes before it is finally committed.   While we
> allow patches to be resubmitted for the same CommitFest, this is
> intended to be for minor adjustments, not significant rewrites.

OK, I expected that to be the case. I got significant feedback at the
beginning of this commitfest that required some substantial language
changes. I did find this commitfest extremely productive for my feature.

Right now I'm trying to provide some useful feedback to Paval for his
patch.

Regards,Jeff Davis