Re: Showing parallel status in \df+

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Showing parallel status in \df+
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Rushabh Lathia <rushabh.lathia@gmail.com> writes:
> On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 3:06 PM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
>> I feel like we're getting wrapped around the axle as it regards who is
>> perceived to be voting for what.

> Thanks Stephen Frost for listing down all the concerns from the people
> on the different approaches.

I'm not sure if we've arrived at a consensus or not, but here's my
current thinking: it's very early in the v10 cycle, so we have time
to experiment.  I propose to push my current patch (ie, move PL function
source code to \df+ footers), and we can use it in HEAD for awhile
and see what we think.  We can alway improve or revert it later.