Re: Missing 8.2.14 source rpms

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: Missing 8.2.14 source rpms
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, 2009-09-12 at 12:22 -0300, Clodoaldo Neto wrote:

> Sorry if it is already known but just to be sure the 8.2.14 source
> rpms are missing from the yum repository.

Because of bandwith issues on the master RPM build server, srpms are
uploaded a few days after the binary packages are uploaded.

Nowadays I am still working on the repository -- pushing new packages
while the servers are hot. So, you will probably find SRPMs on Monday.

OTOH, anyone can build SRPMs on their machines. Here is a quick quide:

svn co https://projects.commandprompt.com/public/pgcore/repo/
cd rpm/redhat/$PG_VERSION/$PACKAGE_NAME/$DISTROVER
make srpm

(or make build for srpm+rpm)

You can edit .spec file and build your custom package with this way)

-HTH.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ, RHCE