От: Jean-Michel Pouré
Тема: Memory monitoring tool
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Dear all,

I am migrating a large PhpBB forum to Drupal.

What memory monitoring tool would you recommend?
I never used one before in PostgreSQL.

The only figures I read are those from VACUUM VERBOSE ANALYSE to make
sure I have enough shared memory for indexes.

What more complex tools would you recommend to monitor memory usage?

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: What exactly is postgres doing during INSERT/UPDATE ?
Сообщение: Re: What exactly is postgres doing during INSERT/UPDATE ?