Re: Connect via odbc from Windows to Linux

От Bruce Hyatt
Тема Re: Connect via odbc from Windows to Linux
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
--- On Mon, 12/1/08, Oliver Jowett <oliver@opencloud.com> wrote:

> Bruce Hyatt wrote:
>
> > This is what I tried initially and it returns:
> > SQL Error: java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver
> found for jdbc:postgresql://host/database 0 08001
>
> Have you followed the instructions here?
>
> http://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/head/load.html
>
> -O

I had commented out that line because the Java SE 6 API documentation for class DriverManager says it's no longer
necessarybut when I add it back in I get:

Error: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.postgresql.Driverorg.postgresql.Driver

This lead me to look at why the driver name is repeated. I think it might be the connection syntax:

[String data = "jdbc:postgresql://host/database";]
// with the appropriate host and db and without the brackets
Connection conn = DriverManager.getConnection(

Something wrong with that?

Thanks again,
Bruce

Сообщение: Re: Connect via odbc from Windows to Linux
Сообщение: Re: Connect via odbc from Windows to Linux