Re: Access root->simple_rte_array instead of Query->rtable for 2 more cases.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Access root->simple_rte_array instead of Query->rtable for 2 more cases.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andy Fan <zhihui.fan1213@gmail.com> writes:
> When I am understanding the relationship between Query->rtable and
> root->simple_rte_array, I'd like to assume that Query->rtable should be
> never used
> when root->simple_rte_array is ready.

TBH, now that Lists are really arrays, there's basically no performance
advantage to be gained by fooling with this.  I've considered ripping
out simple_rte_array, but haven't felt that the code churn would be
worth it.

Сообщение: Re: storing an explicit nonce
Сообщение: Re: storing an explicit nonce