Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Use DocBook XSL stylesheets for man page building This switches

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Use DocBook XSL stylesheets for man page building This switches
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On lör, 2009-08-15 at 09:53 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 10:34 PM, Stefan
> Kaltenbrunner<stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> wrote:
> >> His complaint is that we're now depending on a random website to be up
> >> and reachable to generate the manpages :-(  Is there a way we can have
> >> the necessary stylesheets locally?
> >
> > yeah . having the doc builds depend on the availabilty of some random
> > external website is fairly problematic and feels really wrong(and not an
> > improvement in general at all)
>
> Hasn't this always been the case? When building the installers, I
> occasionally have 'make html' fail because it can't reach sourceforge
> (iirc).

Only when you use an XSL-based toolchain, which make html has never
been.  You might have observed with with the HTMLHelp build.

Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Use DocBook XSL stylesheets for man page building This switches
Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Use DocBook XSL stylesheets for man page building This switches