cannot create init file mydb/base/mydb/pg_internal.init.1016

От Massimo Di+Pierro
Тема cannot create init file mydb/base/mydb/pg_internal.init.1016
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dear pgsql,
I created a databased and I used it for two days
Suddenly I got the following message

FATAL 1:  cannot create init file mydb/base/mydb/pg_internal.init.1016

when I run psql and I cannot access the data any more.
I am evaluating pgsql and this looks a serious problem to me.
I could not find anything on the documentation about it.
Could you please help me? I am really in a hurry.
Otherwise I will have to move to mysql which I do not like.

Massimo Di Pierro

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/