Re: SVN and Postgres 8.3

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: SVN and Postgres 8.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 2009-07-30 at 19:37 +0800, Phoenix Kiula wrote:

> My question: how can I use PostgreSQL 8.3 and SVN on the same server?
> Has someone figured out how to fix this situation?

http://yum.pgsqlrpms.org/8.3/redhat/rhel-5-x86_64/repoview/compat-postgresql-libs.html

Download and install both of the compat packages -- they will give you
libpq.so.4.

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ, RHCE
Command Prompt - http://www.CommandPrompt.com

Вложения

От: Jennifer Trey
Сообщение: Re: pg_config --sharedir points to the wrong folder.. is this a problem?