Re: Query tool - file browser

От Melvin Davidson
Тема Re: Query tool - file browser
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Johann,

I also had a problem with the desktop version 1.6. The problem turn
out to be related to Python environment variables. I resolved as follows:
1. temporarily remove any Python environment variables
EG: PYTHONPATH
2. Remove any previous PgAdmin4 files
3. Reinstall PgAdmin v1.6
4. Add back the Python environment vars.

Melvin Davidson 🎸
www.youtube.com/unusedhero/videos
Folk Alley - All Folk - 24 Hours a day
www.folkalley.com