Re: WIP: plpython3

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: WIP: plpython3
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 2009-07-24 at 04:24 -0700, James Pye wrote:

> I see Python 3 as a good opportunity to change the interfaces and fix
> the design of the PL.
>
> I dunno. I have time to give it some TLC, and I'm not terribly excited
> about trying to tack features onto something that I find kinda gross.

If someone wants to actually take the time to create a better plpython,
I say more power to him. It is a bit unfortunate that it is tied
explicitly to python 3 but I can see advantages to that as well.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL - XMPP: jdrake@jabber.postgresql.org  Consulting, Development, Support, Training  503-667-4564 -
http://www.commandprompt.com/ The PostgreSQL Company, serving since 1997