Re: CF 2009-07: initial reviewing assignments

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: CF 2009-07: initial reviewing assignments
Дата
Список pgsql-rrreviewers
On Tue, 2009-07-14 at 22:56 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> Brendan Jurd <direvus@gmail.com>
> - Generalized Index Constraints

I don't think I will have an updated, mostly-complete patch before about
7/26 (psql and pg_dump support, new syntax, etc.). I'm just trying to be
realistic so that you can schedule review assignments better.

If that bumps me to the end of the queue, or into the next commitfest,
so be it. I think I got the information I need to know that I'm taking
the right approach with my patch, which is what I needed.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis

В списке pgsql-rrreviewers по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: CF 2009-07: initial reviewing assignments
Сообщение: Re: CF 2009-07: initial reviewing assignments