Re: [HACKERS] commitfest.postgresql.org

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: [HACKERS] commitfest.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, 2009-07-03 at 14:06 -0400, Robert Treat wrote:
> On Friday 03 July 2009 11:50:29 Tom Lane wrote:
> > Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> writes:
> > >
> > > I'm not sure why you would think that it's not stable.
> >
> > Because it's exposing three or four details of your implementation,
> > which you might wish to change later.
> >
> > > I'm also not sure what you would think that it's not self-explanatory,
> > > since it looks pretty self explanatory to me.
> >
> > It's impossible to know that this is commitfest 2009-07.
> >

> commitfest.postgresql.org/2009/07 ?
>
> That, or any similar scheme, seems easily doable with a little apache rewrite
> magic and some programming. See my blog urls for one such example.

O.k. I am probably blowing something out of the water here but do we
need yet another domain?

wiki.postgresql.org/commitfest/2009/07 (or www)

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL - XMPP: jdrake@jabber.postgresql.org  Consulting, Development, Support, Training  503-667-4564 -
http://www.commandprompt.com/ The PostgreSQL Company, serving since 1997

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Robert Treat
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] commitfest.postgresql.org
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] commitfest.postgresql.org