Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Patch to add version numbers to libpq.rc

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Patch to add version numbers to libpq.rc
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
> One difficulty was generating a new version of libpq.rc at the proper
> time.  I added a prepdist rule just like *.def.  I also added code so
> every time you do a 'make clean' or distclean it does a 'touch' on
> libpq.rc.in so libpq.rc is rebuilt on the next compile.  That seemed
> like the cleanest solution.

... except CVS will not like it at all.  Why don't you just remove the
libpq.rc file instead?

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Patch to add version numbers to libpq.rc
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Patch to add version numbers to