Re: BUG #4879: bgwriter fails to fsync the file in recovery mode

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: BUG #4879: bgwriter fails to fsync the file in recovery mode
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, 2009-06-25 at 21:59 +0300, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:

> I think my initial analysis of this bug was bogus.

Perhaps, but the pendingOpsTable issue is a serious one, so we haven't
wasted our time by fixing it.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #4879: bgwriter fails to fsync the file in recovery mode
Сообщение: Re: BUG #4879: bgwriter fails to fsync the file in recovery mode