Re: Replication

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: Replication
Дата
Re: Replication  (Scott Marlowe <scott.marlowe@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 2009-06-22 at 18:28 -0400, Gerry Reno wrote:
> The only one that is remotely viable is slony and it is so quirky you
> may as well forget it.

Like what? I agree that Slony-I is not a plug-in-play replication
solution, but I don't agree that it is so quirky.

> The rest are in some stage of decay/abandonment. There is no real
> replication available for postgresql.

There are:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Replication%2C_Clustering%2C_and_Connection_Pooling

IIRC only Slony-II and PGCluster-II is abandoned. PGCluster-I is not
up2date, but the others are being worked on.

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ, RHCE
Command Prompt - http://www.CommandPrompt.com

Вложения