Re: [sfpug] "Rails and PostgreSQL" now up on media.postgresql.org

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: [sfpug] "Rails and PostgreSQL" now up on media.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 2009-06-11 at 11:13 -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Dave,
>
> > Please move the index page to the wiki or pugs site. The media server
> > is *only* supposed to host the files - we don't want any HTML content
> > on there.
>
> Oh, ok.  I'll put a placeholder page redirecting people.
>
> However ... there is the streaming page.  That needs to stay somewhere
> we have raw HTML because of the widget embedding.  Should that be
> somewhere else?

Why not embed it into the pugs SFPUG page?

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL - XMPP: jdrake@jabber.postgresql.org
   503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: [sfpug] "Rails and PostgreSQL" now up on media.postgresql.org