Re: News moderation

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: News moderation
Дата
Список pgsql-www

> > I can't honestly say any of them have caused me any real pain though.
> > All valid points I grant you, but minor inconveniences in my
> > experience.
>
> Well, bluntly, that's because you're not trying to apply our policies on
> frequency of posting.  If one simply approves everything which has the
> correct formatting, then there's no pain.

We could just drop news on the website all together except for .Org
related news and leave the rest to the announce list.

I don't really see the point of the news section anyway.

Joshua d. Drake

--
PostgreSQL - XMPP: jdrake@jabber.postgresql.org  Consulting, Development, Support, Training  503-667-4564 -
http://www.commandprompt.com/ The PostgreSQL Company, serving since 1997