Re: Managing multiple branches in git

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Managing multiple branches in git
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> I think the appropriate question is why doesn't it work on Windows,
> and is that fixable?  Without having looked, I'm guessing the issue
> is that it depends on hardlinks or symlinks --- and we know those are
> available, as long as you're using recent Windows with NTFS.  Which
> does not sound like an unreasonable baseline requirement for someone
> committing from Windows.

That was the mention in the channel, that it had to do with symlinks.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL - XMPP: jdrake@jabber.postgresql.org  Consulting, Development, Support, Training  503-667-4564 -
http://www.commandprompt.com/ The PostgreSQL Company, serving since 1997

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Managing multiple branches in git
От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: Managing multiple branches in git