Re: [DOCS] The number of bytes is stored in index_size of pgstatindex() ?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [DOCS] The number of bytes is stored in index_size of pgstatindex() ?
Дата
Re: [DOCS] The number of bytes is stored in index_size of pgstatindex() ?  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com> writes:
> On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 10:49 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Yeah, that seems a bit strange to me as well.  Should we change it to
>> count the root as an internal page, or is that going too far?

> I think we should change it. It seems like a bug to me.

Me too.  Is it enough bug-like to be something to back-patch, or should
we just change it in HEAD?

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] The number of bytes is stored in index_size of pgstatindex() ?
Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] The number of bytes is stored in index_size of pgstatindex() ?