Re: ERROR: xlog flush request not satisfied

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: ERROR: xlog flush request not satisfied
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Ed L." <pgsql@bluepolka.net> writes:
> I'm seeing the following error in 7.4.6.  It first surfaced
> after remounting a SAN mount from one box to another and
> then running 'vacuum full':

> pg_dump: ERROR:  xlog flush request 68/7D853080 is not satisfied --- flushed only to 0/15A90A8
> CONTEXT:  writing block 34 of relation 17156/1470533

What this looks like to me is corrupt data in a page's LSN field (the
first 8 bytes of the page).  The LSN is evidently far larger than it
should be.  You might try dumping out the indicated page with
pg_filedump (or even just dd/od) to see if anything obvious jumps out.