Re: Email filter problem with 'index'

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Email filter problem with 'index'
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> I have found that some of my emails are being blocked by our email
> filter.  I turns out that the word 'index' at the start of a line in my
> git patches is causing this.  Now that most git patches have a line
> starting with the word 'index', e.g. index acd2514..b2da1cf, can we
> remove this limitation?  Thanks.

Hm, is that a recently added rule?  It seems like a pretty bad idea for
database-related lists, because the word "index" is not exactly
infrequently used around here.  I had a message disappear into the ether
just yesterday, and I didn't know why, but now I wonder if ...
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Email filter problem with 'index'
Сообщение: Re: Email filter problem with 'index'